ShopMe theme is a modern, clean and professional Prestashop theme, it comes with a lot of useful and unique features and unlimited variations. SuperShop theme is fully responsive, it looks stunning on all types of screens and devices.
It is super for fashion shop, digital shop, games shop, food shop, devices shop, household appliances shop or any other categories. Easy install with great documentation & HD guide video.
What is the Magento 2 “Developer Release Candidate”?
The Magento 2 Dev Release Candidate (RC) is one of the development milestones which we announced almost a year ago at Imagine 2014 along with the Magento 2 Developer Beta and Merchant Beta. Dev RC represents the following:
- A completed platform architecture in which there will likely be no major architectural shifts between now and the general release in Q4 of 2015
- Incorporation of feedback from the awesome Developer Beta participants around the world (including feedback from two separate in-person developer forums with participants from four continents)
- On-time completion of the Developer Beta period
Recently I needed to output categories on the homepage in magento, all these categories had a custom page layout so I thought I may as well filter by that rather than creating a custom category attribute. Here is I how I did that.
After developed a Magento site , someone may forgot some clean-up tasks and they wanna take the site to be launch as production store as soon as possible.
In shorten, you may want to cleanup dusting files and folders, reseting files’ permissions to prevent security holes, remove all testing content including orders, customers, etc.
But It is such a pain with files and folders permission changing or deleting the testing orders either.
Fortunately, there is a tool call “Magento Cleanup” will help you reset files permissions. What you need to do:
- Download Magento Cleanup Tool
- Unzip the zip file, upload magento-cleanup.php to the root directory where Magento is installed.
- Browse to http://yourdomain.com/magento/magento-cleanup.php (Assume that you install Magento in directory